- Students receive one-on-one or small group mentoring
opportunities with faculty.
- Mentoring allows students to engage in significant hands-on
research with their mentor.
- Undergraduate students are able to engage in creative scholarly
- Mentoring provides for undergraduates an educational experience
that is typically available only in graduate school.
- Students have opportunities to attend and present at national
and local conferences.
- Students who collaborate with their mentors on articles or book
chapters are able to have their work published (with their names as
For more information contact LDS Philanthropies:
LDS Philanthropies BYU
1450 N. University Ave.
Provo, UT 84604