- 90 privately donated McKay School of Education (MSE) scholarships
- TH Bell Scholarship (State Sponsored)
- Scholarships are offered to full-time undergraduate students (part-time undergraduates not eligible).
- Scholarships are need-based, academic, or private.
- The MSE Scholarship Committee considers other university and department scholarship funds that may have been awarded to individual applicants, prior to making MSE scholarship award decisions.
- The MSE scholarship application must be submitted by March 1, 2022. Please allow yourself time in advance to complete the application, in case of technological difficulties; the application will not be reopened after the deadline.
- To be eligible, undergraduate students must be admitted to a McKay School program or majoring in a teacher education program. Pre-majors are encouraged to apply but are ineligible unless accepted into a teaching program or MSE major by April 1, 2022.
- Recipients must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours to qualify for the MSE Scholarships and the TH Bell Scholarship.
- Recipients must be in good standing academically and with the Honor Code.
- Recipients must be free of any holds on student account.
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA for each semester awarded.
McKay School of Education Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship application is currently open
- Deadline for applications is March 1, 2022
- Students who wish to be considered for need-based scholarships must have a FAFSA submitted by January 20, 2022
- Scholarships are awarded for fall/winter only
- Please contact Amanda Sanders in the Dean of Education's office if you have any problems with the application, 801-422-4962 or email@example.com.